Fait Accompli



Every day there is some kind of darkness
That just won't go away no matter how hard I try
It crawls into your system while your guard is down
Becomes the ball that you drag around to
Every party
To every function
To give to people with written instructions
Don't try to get away
I'm here to stay
My name is fate
Every night sleep wonders on its own
Never once does it kiss me with its chloroform
It crawled into my system while my guard was down
Became the bore I like to have around
Every party
At every function
I give it to people with written instructions
Don't try to get away
I'm here to stay
My name is your fate
I've come to crush your bones
I've come to make you feel old
I've come to mess with your head
Cos it'll make you feel good
I've come to make you feel good
I've come to make you feel good alright
Come to the party
Come to the function
Give me aggression with written instructions
Don't try to get away
I'm here to stay
Hear me now

Curve

Para todos que tiveram no Sábado,
temos de repetir

Comments

gonn1000 said…
Hmmmmm, acho que já ouvi isso em algum lado, não? Tu é que me parece que já tinhas debandado nessa altra :)
O Puto said…
Foi um dos momentos altos (pelo menos para mim e para o gonn1000). Para a próxima não se pode perder nada. A repetir, sem dúvida!
Sunday Morning said…
sim, a próxima vez não vou perder:)
Unknown said…
Pois... e eu perdi toda a parte no Incógnito :S Queria ter lá estado na altura dos Curve. Anyway foi um grande jantar e espero que se repita em breve :)

Bjzz from Toronto
Nadia said…
Os Curve foram a mais deliciosa surpresa agradável da noite! Não estava à espera e creio que nunca os ouvi fora do meu sistema sonoro fixo e móvel.

Cá aguardamos a repetição da jantarada. Proponho que seja debatido outra iguaria.

Abraços sonoros
Sunday Morning said…
kraak estas em Toronto?!
que inveja tenho de ti, deve estar a nevar....ah que saudades,
say hi to my city, visit city hall the ice skating rink and the
cn tower it has a great view.
photos of toronto
http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/

concordo contigo myself
Hebe said…
Sim, os Curve foram um momento alto, mas pra mim, mais alto aidna foi a "GERAÇÃO COCA-COLA dos meus conterrâneos Legião Urbana!
Unknown said…
I will, Sunday Morning :) Now in Lisbon, hehe :) What about the song by Final Fantasy "The CN Tower belongs to the dead"? U can listen it on my weblog, Kraak FM. :D

Cheers!

Popular Posts