“eu revolto-me, logo existo.”
Albert Camus

Comments

* said…
Hiya
thanks for that Damasio hint, I haven't read his Descartesbook, because I always try to escape Descartes, he is mentioned in every class,so this is a bit of an escapism strategy from this overkill - on the other hand the reason I'm not so fond of him is like as you said uncertainty is so important and Descartes's tries to eliminate it via is method of doubt....imperfection is so nice and open for variations......I try to prove this with my paper....
have you finished the Camus-book? It is great, isn't it? Alas I can't read portuguese so I cant identify your quote..if only one had enough time to read all this beautiful books....
* said…
there is also this biography by some Oliver something about Camus,do you know it?I once started it, but laziness took its tall or was it my great friend procrastination....and so I didnt finsihed it.....
probably Damasio will help me for a philosophy of mind class....
Sunday Morning said…
translation
"i revolt therefore i exist"

yes i loved reading the book,camus showed how a man is condemned
by society by being diferent
O Puto said…
Para além de lúcido e talentoso, o Monsieur Camus tinha pinta, a avaliar pela foto.

Popular Posts