Une Annee Sans Lumiere

Hey, the streetlights all burnt out
A year without light
I mount a horse that is wearing blinders
Hey, my eyes are shooting sparks
At night my eyes light you up
Don’t tell your father he carries blinders
Hey your old man should know
If you see a shadow there’s something there
So hey, my eyes are shooting sparks
The night my eyes light you up
Don’t tell your father it carries blinders
Hey your old man should know
If you see a shadow there’s something there

Arcade Fire
http://www.arcadefire.net/lyrics/funeral

Comments

Ana said…
Excelente disco!!!
Não consigo escolher só uma música...
mr pavement said…
esta banda foi a grande descoberta dos últimos tempos.

cumprimentos.
Spaceboy said…
Só tenho uma coisa a dizer: os Arcade Fire são geniais! Quem faz músicas como essa ou «Wake Up», «crown of love», «neighrbourhood #2 (laika)» ou um disco como « funeral», só pode ser genial!

Popular Posts