Johnny – How many men have you forgotten?
Vienna – As many women as you've remembered.
Johnny – Don't go away.
Vienna – I haven't moved.
Johnny – Tell me something nice.
Vienna – Sure. What do you want to hear?
Johnny – Lie to me. Tell me all these years you've waited...
Vienna – All these years I've waited.
Johnny – Tell me you'd have died if I hadn't come back.
Vienna – I would have died if you hadn't come back.
Johnny – Tell me you still love me like I love you.
Vienna – I still love you like you love me.
Johnny – Thanks. Thanks a lot

via duelo ao sol

Comments

gonn1000 said…
Eu vi, eu vi! :P
Anonymous said…
.
a mentira também pode ser terapêutica?
.
Nadia said…
:( eu não...
Sunday Morning said…
gonn: eu sei:), será que vais mais vezes a cinemateca?

corpo visivel: será que é? acho que sim que é, mas não é aconselhavel

myself: fica para a próxima :)
Unknown said…
ainda bem que gostaste (presumo!) do filme :)
Sunday Morning said…
sim gostei bastante do filme

Popular Posts